We strive to add value to each community in which we have the great fortune to operate by making it our priority to always be a good neighbor and corporate citizen. For BC LYND Hospitality, this means operating in a way that is environmentally responsible and giving back to the communities.
We recognize our responsibility and stewardship to the environment. To BC LYND, sustainability is actively seeking better ways to:
- Conserve energy and water usage through reduction programs
- Reduce the use of paper through “paperless” awareness initiatives and programs
- Develop recycling programs for paper, glass and plastics
- Provide reusable or biodegradable products
- Partner with suppliers with common values and practices
- Provide hotel linens reuse options for our guests
- Train Associates on environmentally friendly, “green” and sustainability initiatives
We recognize the importance and value of charitable programs and organizations in our communities that align with our values. We encourage and facilitate a culture of volunteerism that extends beyond serving our local communities.
Whether it be annual volunteer activities with Habitat for Humanity or partnering with non-profit organizations, BC LYND Hospitality is always looking out for new ways to give back the various stakeholders we serve.
Learn more about BC Lynd Hospitality >
Ready to partner with BC LYND Hospitality?
Contact us for more information.